Customer Service Spurious Calls
Beware of misleading telephone calls from people posing as Life Insurance officials, agents, IRDAI Officials, Officials from ECI (Office of the Executive Council of Insurers) etc. and offering alluring benefits.
Please be informed that:
- Life Insurance does not share bonus information with the policyholders through phone calls.
- Life Insurance never encourages policyholders to discontinue their existing policy/policies.
Important Dos & Don’ts
- Verify the correctness of policy information through our website www.licindia.in or contact any nearest Life Insurance Branch.
- Please register a police complaint along with details of phone number with the police station in your jurisdiction.
- Report suspicious calls with brief particulars of the call through e-mail to email@example.com
- Do not entertain calls from unverified sources.
- If the caller is persuading you to surrender your policy to claim extra benefits, please do not entertain such calls.
- Do not get tempted by exaggerated promises regarding benefits of Life Insurance Policies.
- Do not entertain those who offer extra bonuses and higher benefits.
- Do not part with your policy details/other information to any caller.